In a family atmosphere with the style of the classic Italian Restaurant in London, "Sole d'Oro" offers the traditional Italian recipes with italian food.
What we like
- To begin we recommend Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella Served with Avocado or Parma ham or Fresh figs and Parma ham
- Are very good also Calamari Arrosto in pangrattato aromatico servito con rucola e pomodorini (Roasted calamari in aromatic breadcrumbs served with rocket and cherry tomato)
- Among the first courses you taste Tagliatelle con rugu ‘D’ agnello e porcini servite com scaglie di grana (Tagliatelle with lamb and porcini ragout served with Parmesan shavings)
- Among the meat dishes we recommend Fegato di Vitello alla Veneziana (Calves liver sautéed in a butter, onion and red wine demi glacé) or Bistecchina di Manzo alla pizzaiola (Pan fried Ribeye steak with garlic, capers and tomato sauce)
- Among the fish dishes are very good Spigola o Orata alla Mugliaia (Roasted Sea Bream served with butter, lemon and Worcester sauce), Trancio di spada alla griglia (Grilled swordfish steak)
- The pizzas are all excellent
To know more
- The owner, Elio, manages the restaurant with his family
- The oven to make pizzas is the classic "Neapolitan wood oven"
What to do and see around
Broomfield park, wood green
How to reach us
329, 121, 616 w6, 629, n29