Genuine Italian Restaurant in London is a family owned restaurant serving genuine Italian food in an friendly and warm atmosphere.
What we like
- To start we recommend the "PANZANELLA" (Goat cheese on a warm mix of vegetables with balsamic dressing).
- Try also the "GRANA E CRUDO" (Parma ham, parmesan cheese, olives, gherkins and fresh rocket salad).
- We recommend "LINGUINE ALLO SCOGLIO" (Sea food, and clams with fresh tomatoes sauce) or
"PENNE MARE VENTO" (Pasta with king prawns, mushroom in tomato sauce and herbs)
- Not to be missed " BRANZINO AL FORNO" (Roasted sea bass in herbs).
- Among the Piazza delicious are the "GENUINE" (Blue cheese, rocket salad, parma ham, walnuts) or "MEDITERRANEAN" (A mix of seafood on tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese).
What to do and see around
How to reach us
Acton town, Acton central station, Bus 207, 427, 440