La Parmigiana Italian Restaurant , situated in the heart of Glasgow, opened since 1978 by Angelo Giovanazzi, is a good place where you can relax in a warm and friendly atmosphere
What we like
- Start your experience tasting the "Gamberoni in Padella con Aglio, Peperoncino Vino Bianco, e Limone
Pan Fried Fresh Water Prawns with Garlic, Chili, White wine and Lemon
- We raccomanded "Tagliolini con Scampi, Zucchini e Pomodori Freschi"
Fine tagliatelle with Dublin Bay Prawns, Courgettes and Fresh Tomatoes.
- Delicious is the " Scaloppine Di Vitella alla Parmigiana"
Escallops of Veal with Parma Ham, Fresh Mozzarella and Asparagus in a White Wine and Tomato Jus
- Among the desserts : Amaretto Tiramisu Served with Cappucino Ice Cream or Gelato Affogato al Caffè con Amarene
- An excellent selection of "Wine"
To know more
- The only Italian restaurant in Scotland to be included in the ‘AA Restaurant Guide’, ‘The Michelin Restaurant Guide’ and the ‘Good Food Guide’.
- Our Pastas are fresh egg pasta, made in house
- Meat dishes are balanced with poultry and seafood options.
- ll our food is freshly prepared on the premises.