Rugoletta italian restaurant in London is a Little gem where you can taste the simple food of Italian Food.
What we like
- For starters you can eat "Bruschetta Tradizionale" (Tuscan bread topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic,olive oil and oregano) or "Genuine italian parma ham and buffalo mozzarella" (Insalata di Rucola e Scaglie di Parmigiano)
- Among the main courses tasted "Tagliolini al Granchio" (Fresh tagliolini, crab meat, garlic, parsley and wine sauce)
- Also do not miss "Bistecca d'Agnello al Rosmarino" (Lamb steak with rosemary, garlic and red wine sauce) with a plate of "Spinaci Saltati in Olive Olio e Aglio" (Spinach sautéed with olive oil and garlic)
- The pizzas are all good; we recommend "Pizza Ferdinando" (Tomato, mozzarella, italian sausage and spinach)
To know more
- 70 Seats which become 80 in the summer with the outdoor space
- The fresh pasta is homemade
- Italian Restaurant
- The cuisine is simple and made with finest ingredients
- There is also the Takeaway service
- The owner, Carlo, is very nice and he is also the Chef
- In the room there are different paintings that resemble those of Modigliani
What to do and see around
St Mary's at Finchley,the parish church, with parts dating from the 13th century.
College Farm is the last farm in Finchley; it was a model dairy farm, then a visitor attraction.
The Phoenix Cinema in East Finchley with its 1930s art deco facade is one of the oldest purpose-built cinemas in the UK.
How to reach us
Finchley has four London Underground stations, all on the High Barnet branch of the Northern line, which serves the West End and City (financial district).
East Finchley tube station in zone three, serves East Finchley and is 21 minutes from Charing Cross.
Finchley Central tube station in zone four, serves Finchley, Church End and is 25 minutes from Charing Cross.