In Notting Hill , near the famous Portobello Road, the Italian Restaurant "Osteria Basilico" serves fine Italian cuisine and excellent pizza.
What we like
- To start your experience at "Osteria Basilico", we recommend the "Parmigiana di Melanzane" (Oven-baked layers of Aubergines, Mozzarella and Tomato Sauce)
- Continue tasting "Caprese di Bufala con Avocado, Pomodori e Basilico"
(Buffalo Mozzarella with Avocado, Tomatoes and Basil)
- Among the first courses we recommend "Fettuccine al Ragout di Vitello,Rosmarino e Scaglie di Parmigiano"
(Fresh Fettuccine in a Veal and Rosemary Ragout with Parmesan Shavings)
- Do not miss "Ossobuco con Risotto alla Milanese"
(Braised Veal Ossobuco served with Saffron and Parmesan Risotto)
- Among the pizzas we recommend "Pizza Basilico" (Char-grilled Mixed Vegetables) and "Pizza Osteria"
(Parma Ham, Rocket and Parmesan)
To know more
- All products are seasonal
- The desserts are all homemade
- "Osteria Basilico" is open from 1992
- When is a good day you can use a small outdoor space with seating
What to do and see around
How to reach us
Tube: 10 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate tube station. 5 minute walk from Ladbroke Grove tube station.
Buses: Numbers 23, 52 and 452 stop on Kensington Park Road and number 7 stops on Westbourne Park Road.
Parking facilities: pay and display, single yellow lines and resident parking permit are available, please check for current regulations.