Authentic Italian restaurant where you can eat the real regional specialties
What we like
- Do not miss the delicious "Tortellini alla Norcina" (Egg tortellini with umbrian sausage, mushrooms and black truffle sauce); the "Pappardelle al ragù d'anatra (Egg pappardelle with duck ragout)
- Among the main dishes you can taste la "Tagliata di Manzo con Rucola, Funghi e salsa di maionese al tartufo (beef tagliatawith rocket, wild mushrooms and truffle mayonnaise); very good is the " Parmigiana di Melanzane (oven baked aubergine tomatoand mozzarella)
- All pizzas are good; we recommend "Pizza alla Norcina" (mozzarella, sausage,mushrooms with black truffle sauce) and "Pizza Focosa" ( Tomato, mozzarella,nduja and roast peppers)
- The desserts are homemade; taste "Tiramisù", "Seadas" and "Babbà Napoletano"
To know more
- At restaurant "Il Girasole you can eat fresh pasta and pasta De Cecco
- Alessandro, the owner, has created a typical Italian trattoria
- Glutin Friendly - Child Friendly
- Family atmosphere; it's like being at home
What to do and see around
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum at the All England Lawn Tennis Club on Wimbledon Park Road
- St George’s Park
How to reach us
- Southfields is in Zone 3 and has an Underground tube station on the District Line, linking with London Victoria in as little as 23 minutes.
- Southfields benefits from a good local bus service, with routes including the 39 (to Clapham Junction), the 156 (to Vauxhall) and the 493 (to Richmond). The N87 night bus runs from Aldwych.