Little gem in the heart of London Salento Green Life Italian Restaurant offers the excellence of the products of Puglia and the original recipes of "Salento cuisine".
What we like
- Among the freshest products, we recommend the "Stracciatella", Burrata,mozzarella and ricotta.
- Among the cheeses do not miss "Caciocavallo" and "Don Carlo" (which comes directly from Grottaglia town near Taranto)
- Delight you with the best cuts you can find in London; in particular, try the" Capocollo of Martina" (DOC), the brawn and bacon
- Very good are the baked goods such as Tarallini, Friselle and Croutons
- Among the first courses you should definitely try the "Orecchiette" and "Strozzapreti" that are prepared using traditional recipes of Puglia
To know more
- Products that "Salento Green Life" offers come mainly from companies that produce with organic farming (REC 834/07) which can ensure the traceability of their productions.
- The products are purchased by the consortium of Masseria
- Authentic Italian Restaurant
- The preserves are excellent; we should try: "Cime Di rapa", "Fave e Cicoria", "Lampagioni"
- The oil of Puglia is famous all over the world; by Green Life Salento you can find three types of oil
- Every Monday and Saturday there is an aperitif; paying just £ 5, you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Salento, drinking a good glass of wine and tasting the many delights
What to do and see around
- Walking along Oxford Street and Regens Street, the main shopping streets of London
- The street artists who perform at Piccadilly Circus.
- Visit the Handel House Museum
How to reach us
Bus: :3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 53, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139 & 159.