Famous for winning both regional and national awards time after time, San Carlo Birmingham Italian Restaurant offers a very modern yet authentic approach to fine Italian cuisine, using the freshest produce and ingredients available
What we like
- To begin we recommend Bianchetti Fritti (Deep fried whitebait with baby marrows)or Antipasto Romano (Mixed Italian Salami and parma ham served with artichoke, fried pecorino cheese).
- Do not miss Linguine Con Vongole E Gamberoni (Pasta with clams, tiger prawns, tomato sauce, touch of garlic, cream and sun blushed tomato).
- Among seafood very good is Mixed Shellfish "Royale" (Roasted giant prawn, langoustine, prawn crevettes, scallop and mussels with garlic butter).
- Among the meat: "Fegato Di Vitello Alla Veneziana" (Calf's liver in a very traditional Venetian sauce: onions, Madeira wine with polenta).
- The pizzas are all delicious
To know more
- San Carlo Birmingham is a must for people who seek quality service and value for money in the heart of the city
- The extensive menu has over 140 carefully selected dishes creating an explosion of culinary tastes whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality throughout
- San Carlo is a group of award-winnind Italian Restaurants throughout the UK an Middle East
- Good for groups and children
- Italian Restaurant
- Catering Service
What to do and see around
Cathedral Square, Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery